Our strength comes from our talented and professional employees who excel through teamwork and enthusiasm. IGR continues to grow and are continually looking for motivated and career minded aviation professionals who will support our vision and goals.
IGR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge on the aviation industry including products, technologies, customers, and competitors.
• Able to establish close relationship with customers’ top management as well as working level staff; always foster and maintain a friendly and credible appearance with customers.
• Ability to manage stressful situations, understand and resolve customer emergencies, and balance the customer needs with IGR Distributed suppliers’ needs.
• Fulfill yearly targets as defined by IGR’s management, in terms of market share, pricing, margin, lead time and payment conditions.
• Adhere to IGR’s pricing policies, general terms & conditions of sales, and strictly follow IGR’s sales and compliance procedures.
• Maintain relationships with current customers and systematically explore new customers and new markets.
• Supervise & control the preparation of sales offers to customers, while coordinating with production or supplier’s factories to check lead times.
• Facilitate communication between customers, and the after sales service or spare parts departments.
• Handle crisis situations and ensure smooth customer support by coordinating the necessary technical solutions, spare parts, or service technicians.
• Organize and manage customer visits on-site, or at relevant production facilities; Specify customer needs and feedback to facilities.
• Report regularly on all customer visits and activities, competitors, industry and market information with a view of increasing IGR’s market share; Create marketing and sales strategies that achieve measurable results; plan strategic selling process in assigned sales area.
• Promote the sales of all IGR branded products, as well as other third-party products that IGR represents at industry events, shows, customer visits and meetings.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of promotion tools and documents specific to assigned sales area.
• Ensure reporting of all sales prospects through company sales software on a timely basis; prepare sales and margin cost analysis for management.
• Manage and optimize the expense budget in the best interest of IGR; realize budget sales and margin targets within budget constraints; analyze results and take corrective actions when necessary.
• Report, analyze and explain whenever a business opportunity is lost.
• Carry out 3-month rolling sales forecasts monthly; make sure monthly sales budgets, booking and invoicing are achieved; attend sales meetings and report latest activities, sales achievements, and forecast compared with annual budget.
• Communicate with other sales entities in the group, cooperate and coordinate the follow-up of global customers; attend and take active part in Group sales network meetings.
• Prepare the required due diligence documents for any agent or distributor employed, supervise and control contracts and conditions (e.g. SOL/SOR) to comply with company procedures to ensure and fulfill Ethics and Compliance rules.
• Organize or take part in IGR factory training of sales team and customers in partnership with product engineers.
• Coordinate the commissioning of the equipment with after-sales service when necessary.
• Plan, coordinate, and/or carry out on-site technical training to customer and to IGR agents as necessary.
• A very good working knowledge of the aerospace industry is required
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• MA/BA/BS degree (or 9+ years’ experience with AS college degree)
• Must have a high attention to detail to ensure accuracy and the ability to multitask
• Ability to work at a fast pace
• Able to travel up to 20% of the time
• Highly developed communication skills
• Must have excellent computer skills including MS Office software
Why IGR Specialties?
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Benefits include:
• 100% employer-paid health insurance
Send Resume to IGR.CEO.LUIS.RIVERA@USA.COM
To provide overall development, direction and coordination to Recruiting and Human Resources policies and programs for the entire company including organizational planning, organization development, departmental operations, employment, orientation, management training, employee relations, compensation, benefits, and employee services.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Job Functions:
➢ Responsible for the overall direction and operational management of the following departments: Human Resources, Payroll and Recruiting.
➢ Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the entire company.
➢ Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
➢ Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the Human Resources function.
➢ Monitors exposure of the company.
Directs the preparation of information requested or required for compliance.
➢ Approves all information submitted. Acts as primary contact with labor counsel and outside government agencies.
➢ Protects interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
➢ Approves recommendations for terminations. Reviews employee appeals through complaint procedures.
➢ Directs a process of organizational planning that evaluates structure, job design, and manpower forecasting throughout the company.
➢ Coordinates activities across division lines. Evaluates plans and changes to plans.
➢ Makes recommendations to senior management.
➢ Directs a process of organizational development that primarily addresses succession planning throughout the company.
➢ Coordinates activities across division lines.
➢ Evaluates plans and changes to plans.
➢ Implements and approves wage and salary structure, pay policies, performance appraisal programs, employee benefit programs and services.
➢ Monitors for effectiveness and cost containments.
➢ Establishes standard recruiting and placement practices and procedures.
➢ Reviews variances to schedules. Interviews executive-level candidates.
➢ Establishes in-house management training programs that address company needs. ➢ Defines all Human Resources programs, and authority/responsibility of Human ➢ Resources and line management within those programs.
➢ Provides necessary education and materials to line management and employees.
➢ Oversees implementation of programs through Human Resources staff.
➢ Identifies opportunities and resolves discrepancies.
➢ Directs the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out functions of department.
➢ Prepares periodic reports to top management, as necessary or requested.
➢ Keeps supervisors informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of objectives, and those which are not being addressed adequately at the line management level.
➢ Develops and recommends budget, authorizes expenditures, and approves budget and expenses of the department.
➢ Develops short- and long-range operating objectives, organizational structure, and staffing requirements.
➢ Ensures that the duties, responsibilities, and authority of each job are clearly defined, effective, and communicated to incumbents.
➢ Ensures that management training and development needs are identified, and programs initiated.
➢ Ensures that qualified personnel are selected and that the orientation and on-the-job training programs are conducted and effective.
➢ Develops an adequate plan for backup of management and other key personnel.
➢ Monitors performance of subordinates.
➢ Provides prompt and objective coaching and counseling.
➢ Completes and reviews performance appraisals ensuring that they are administered effectively.
➢ Ensures that a positive employee relations position is maintained promoting teamwork and cooperation.
➢ Ensures that the Company’s management principles, policies, and programs are consistently practiced.
➢ Approves personnel actions such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges and disciplinary measures.
➢ Ensures that effective communications are maintained within areas of responsibility.
➢ When appropriate, informs employees as to plans and progress.
➢ Conducts employee discussion sessions at regular and frequent intervals.
➢ Ensures that the necessary coordination within areas of responsibility is taking place.
➢ Analyzes and resolves work problems and remains available for consultation of matters relating to work being performed.
➢ Consults with all levels of management responsible for policy or action.
➢ Makes recommendations for improving effectiveness of policy or practices.
➢ Acts within scope of authority and consistent with company and corporate objectives, guidelines, policies, and practices and develops programs or procedures employing original ideas and methods as necessary.
➢ Ensures optimum performance of the Human Resources function.
➢ Implements techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and maintain state of the art practices.
➢ Oversees the company FAA Approved Drug and Alcohol plan.
Marginal Job Functions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
➢ Ability to organize and plan work adhering to deadlines; excellent communication skills including ability to read, write, and understand the English language and to follow and administer verbal and written instruction;
➢ Ability to prioritize and delegate multiple work projects; ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization; excellent presentation skills
➢ Ability to favorably represent the company; excellent leadership, two-way communication, judgement, creativity, negotiation and conflict resolution
➢ Ability to adjust to rapidly changing circumstances and priorities;
➢ Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations; strong knowledge of human behavior and management techniques.
Education/Training: Master’s Prefer or bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent combination of education, training or experience required. Specialized training in organizational planning, compensation, and preventive labor relations preferred.
Experience: Ten to fifteen years’ experience gained through increasingly responsible management positions within Human Resources.
Controller Job Responsibilities:
Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
Controller Job Duties:
➢ Manages the development and implementation of the division's goals, objectives, policies, performance standards, and priorities that enable employees and the division leaders to be successful.
➢ Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
➢ Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
➢ Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
➢ Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
➢ Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
➢ Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
➢ Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
➢ Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors and manage preparation and support of all external audits & inventory processes.
➢ Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
➢ Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
➢ Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
➢ Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
➢ Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
➢ Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
➢ Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
➢ Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
➢ Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
➢ Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
➢ Directs determination of depreciation rates to apply to capital assets.
➢ Establishes, or recommends to management, major economic objectives and policies for company or subdivision.
➢ Manage accounting department.
➢ Direct preparation of budgets.
➢ Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
➢ Advise CEO on desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions.
➢ Arrange for audits of company accounts.
➢ Advise management about property and liability insurance coverage needed.
➢ Direct financial planning, procurement, and investment of funds for organization.
➢ Support acquisition activity as required, including, but not limited to, the following: financial due diligence, analysis, coordination, and communication regarding financial policies and procedures
Controller Skills and Qualifications:
Managing Processes, Financial Software, Developing Standards, Audit, Accounting, Corporate Finance,
Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information, Developing Budgets, Performance Management
Member who is appointed to this position will become part of IGR CEO VIP Staff and must be on call 24/7
• MBA degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
• CPA Preferred
Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Benefits include: